Here answer keys and solutions for ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) for scientist and electronics recruitment test for the post scientist or engineer 2014 and for electronics candidates
- What is the lowest level of abstraction in any hardware description language?
A) Register- Transfer Level B) Structural
C) Gate Level D) Behavioral
- Which one of the following is not synthesizable VHDL statement?
A) Wait for B) Generate
C) Wait until D) case
- With the introduction of negative feedback, the gain-bandwidth product of an amplifier
A) Remains Constant B) Increases
C) Becomes infinity D) Decreases
- In the near field, the radiated waves take the form of
A) Cylindrical wave B) Spherical wave
C) Conical wave D) Plane wave
- Which of the following modulation scheme is most bandwidth efficient?
A) SSB-SC B) FM
C) AM D) PM
- A digital CMOS IC operating at 10MHz clock frequency consumes 100mW power; the same IC operating at 15 MHz clock frequency consumes 140mW power. What is the static power consumption of the IC?
A) 15 mW B) 20 mW
C) 40 mW D) 10 mW
- The effect of channel coding in communication channel is
A) Reduced terminal size B) Reduced errors
C) Increased bandwidth D) All the above
- Which of the following is based on the principle of Hall Effect?
A) Voltmeter B) Ammeter
C) Gaussmeter D) All of the above
- If the frequency is decreased 4times,then skin depth of an Electromagnetic wave inside a conductor will be
A) No change B) halved
C) Quadrupled D) doubled
1. C 2.A 3.A 4.B 5.A 6.B 7.D 8.C 9.D