ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) is one of leading government space agencies in the world. The Indian Space Research Organization is the primary space organization of India. If you are completed your degree or any other criterion and looking to join any government sector. Then you are at right place.ISRO conducts exams for various posts to fill the vacancies in their organization. Regularly visit its official website for new updates. The how to apply for this job. You need to follow some guidelines to apply
Procedures to Apply Online
- Candidate must visit ISRO official website www.isro.gov.in to register an applications through online.
- Moreover applications will be received through online only.
- During registration, candidates will be provided with an online registration number. You can preserve those details for your future reference.
- Candidates need to provide their email id correctly and efficiently.
- Suppose if you are applying for the post assistant recruitment then candidates needs to be aware of opening date to submit online application form, last date for the application and written exam date.
- Upload your latest photographs with perfect signature.
- Usually the age limits for all candidates are minimum 18 to 35 years maximum.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the candidate’s category.
- For Technical Assistant post candidate must have completed their diploma progress with first class.
- Candidates must have completed their graduation degree in relevant discipline from recognized university.
The candidates who are interested in applying for ISRO Assistant Recruitment they can apply through online.