There is no specific books are available in which you could find entire material that is required for the preparation for ISRO exam. You can refer your engineering class notes. Some of the reference books are available in the market those are MORRIS MANO’s Digital Electronics. You can also refer all the GATE exam related books.
Refer These Books for ISRO Junior Assistant Exams
For airport authority of India - Upkar
Gateway to ISRO - Upkar
Social Security Assistant - Upkar
Assistant Grade 3 - Upkar
Best Books for Preparation of ISRO exam for Electronics and Communication Engineers
Power Electronics - Rashid
Network Analysis – Hayt and Shaum series
Digital Electronics – Morris Mano, Anand Sharma
Electromagnetism – William Hayt
Electromagnetism – Halkiyas and Boylestad
Communication Engineering – BP Lathi
Maths – BS Agarwal
Network Analysis – Hayt, Shaum series
Preparation Books for Mechanical Engineer
- For fluid mechanics you can refer books like Bansal is simple to refer .Modi and SETH books are good for clearing concepts.SOM is good book if you are good in mechanics and differential equation.
- For Thermodynamics you can Refer P.K. Nag book. For Heat and mass Transfer you can refer Sachdeva and Holman books are same. You can refer for fundamentals of Heat and mass transfer by Sachdeva, is an Indian edition of Hilman book.
- IC engine by Mathur and Sharma/V. Ganeshan
- Machine Design by Bhandari or Shigley.
- Theory of Machines and Mechanical Vibration – SS Rattan
- Refrigerator and Air Conditioning – P.N Nag or CP Arora Domkundwar
- Operational research – Kanti Swarup or SD Sharma
- Manufacturing Process – R.K Jain or Hajra and Choudhary or P.N Rao Vol1 and 2.