Are you appearing for ISRO technical assistant exam? Then what and all books you are referring and reading for your exam? Are you referring any books concerning your exam? Most of candidates are still searching for best books for ISRO technical assistant exam. Here some useful books for candidates who are appearing for technical assistant exam they can refer these books to archive high score in their exam
- You can refer Electronics and Communication engineering for previous year solved papers 1st edition author is ME team and publisher is Made Easy Publications 2012.
- For GATE-DRDO-ISRO you can refer this book to solve previous years solved papers and the Authors are Yogesh Desai, Sounak Samata, and Aheibam Laxmi. The publisher is BS Publications or BSP books 2012.
- Gateway to ISRO on Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics and Communication. The author for this book is Ashish Dixit and the publisher of this book is Upkar Prakashan 2012.
- For complete Comprehensive Guide for GATE and ISRO previous Year solved question papers with explanations. The author of this book is Sudakar Singh Chauhan.The publisher of this book is Khanna Book Publishing 2013.
- You can also refer books of G.K Publishers, Pratiyogita Darpan and Upkar Prakashan for syllabus as well as for previous year papers.
- The competitive science vision of Pratiyogita Darpan and books of oswal publications.
- If you are looking for ISRO solved papers then the best book you can refer is the book published by BS Publications named GATE-DRDO-ISRO.
Indian Space Research Organization conducts entrance exams for two posts those are
- Assistant post
- Junior Personal Assistant