Candidates who wish to participate in ISRO apprentice; they must have completed their diploma and B.tech course for the post of graduation Apprentice or Diploma Apprentice in the related requirement.
You can get Apprentice at ISRO for following conditions
- If you are pursuing engineering degree in reputed college then you can go for apprentice in the form of industrial training. The training period is 6 months or 1 year.
- You can drive on the foundation of technician.
- You can also take small time courses at ISRO.
- Generally the apprentice at ISRO is not conducted at recognized base. It conducts test to select well-qualified candidates for their organization.
If you wish to join apprentice training for engineers in ISRO then you need to get selected from the Board of Apprentice Government of India. Every year it is conducted in 15 to 20 colleges and preferences the candidates by interview and from written test. You need to apply in the BOA office they will send you date and time.
Name of the Post
- Computer Science
- Library Science
For Technical Apprentice
- Commercial Practice
Candidates must have completed Diploma, B.E /Btech or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Candidate’s age limit is maximum 35 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for eligible candidates.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam and interview.