Indian Space Research Organization invites application for the post of Junior Hindi Translator. The last date for online application is 03rd April 2016.
“Success is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration”
-goes a saying. Yes to be successful you need to work hard and particularly for clearing competitive examinations where you are competing with crores of fellow aspirants you need to be on your toes in terms of preparation. Almost all the people who have cleared competitive exams like UPSC, TNPSC etc have undergone intense levels of training inorder to secure their dream job. So to pass out with flying colors in competitive exams you need to put in intense hardwork and dedication while at the same time believe in your potentials as well thereby improving your overall confidence level.
Important Details :
- Post Name : Junior Hindi Translator
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
- Educational Qualification : Master’s degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree level and Diploma or Certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 35 as on 03.04.2016
- Job Location : Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
- Selection Process: Written Test
1. Starting Date to submit Online Application: 14-03-2016
2. Last Date to submit Online Application: 13-04-2016
Please visit official recruitment notification at:
To view procedure for applying for ISRO Apprenticeship kindly visit our previous post at: