Department of Space, Government of India, Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) Satellite Centre, Bangalore has issued a notification for the recruitment of Scientist/ Engineer vacancies in different disciplines on temporary basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 26-03-2016 to 16-04-2016.
“There is no substitute for hardwork”
Yes… nothing in the world can replace hardwork. The world that we are living today is highly competitive and each individual is trying his best to outsmart his compatriots to move up the corporate ladder. To excel in this life we need to prove our mettle and that’s where competitive exams play an important role in kick starting up our professional life. Almost all the leading government and private sector organizations now rely on competitive examinations to select able staff as per job requirements. Hence it is imperative for youngsters nowadays to get themselves well equipped to tackle these examinations.
- Post Name : Scientist/Engineers
- No of Vacancy : 08 Posts
of the Post: Scientist/ Engineer
1. Computer Science Engineering: 01 Post
2. Aerospace Engineering: 01 Post
3. Physics: 02 Posts
4. MBA with Human Resource Specialization: 01 Post
5. Industrial Engineering: 01 Post
6. Electrical Engineering: 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
- Educational Qualification : M.E./M.Tech or equivalent in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Networks/Distributed Computing/ Information Technology/ Aerospace /Aeronautical with pre-requisite of B.E./B.Tech or equivalent in Computer Science/Computer Engineering /Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology /Information Science or M.Sc in Physics with specialization in Solid State Physics/Electronics with a prerequisite of B.Sc in Physic or Masters in Business Administration with Human Resource Specialization with a prerequisite of B.E./B.Tech or equivalent in Industrial Engineering & Management / Industrial Production or B.E./B.Tech or equivalent in Industrial Engineering & Management / Industrial Production/Electrical.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 35 as on 16.04.2016
- Job Location : Bengaluru (Karnataka)
- Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.100/- (non-refundable) at any nearest branch of SBI through the challan generated in the favor of ISRO. No fee for SC/ ST/ Women/ Ex-servicemen & PHC Candidates.
- Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 26.03.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 16.04.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Fee in Bank : 17.04.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Challan : 24.04.2016
Click here to apply online: